In order for your paper to be included in the iBioMed 2016 proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®, you need to complete the following steps:
- Register for the conference with payment and completing the registration process.
- Prepare final manuscript according to IEEE template.
- Formatting and verification using IEEE PDF eXpress™ to generate IEEE Xplore® compliant PDF.
- Get and Upload your eCopyright form to EDAS.
- Upload your camera-ready paper (IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF) to EDAS (Authors must upload eCopyright in EDAS before a camera-ready paper. Otherwise, the EDAS system will not allowed you to upload your camera-ready paper).
1. Conference Registration
At least one author of each accepted paper must register and complete the payment before 14 August 2016 (author registration deadline) in order that the accepted paper will appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation.
Payment and registration details can be found at: http://ibiomed.ugm.ac.id/v2/registration/
Note that the Gala Dinner has been included in the registration for all participants. The registration is open until 14 August 2016.
2. Final Manuscript Preparation
Papers must be written on A4-format page according to the IEEE template manuscripts of minimum four (4) pages and up to six (6) pages in length. Submissions exceeding 6 pages will be charged extra page length. Maximum accepted pages are eight (8) pages. Papers should NOT have page numbers, headers, and footers. IEEE template can be downloaded at:
3. Formatting and IEEE Xplore® compliance
In order to assure that all submitted PDF files are IEEE Xplore® compliant, your paper must pass format check using IEEE PDF Xpress™.
You must use IEEE PDF eXpress™ to generate or verify an IEEE Xplore® compliant PDF. We strongly recommend that all final submissions be created using the IEEE PDF eXpress™ service. The IEEE PDF eXpress™ service can convert your paper from a wide range of formats to IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs. The service is free of charge for iBioMed 2016 authors. The guideline can be found here:
4. IEEE eCopyright Upload
A signed or electronically signed copyright form must be submitted before a camera-ready paper. This has to be upload electronically to EDAS. Please note that you will need the EDAS submission number for the eCopyright/Copyright Form.
Two ways to get IEEE (Electronic) Copyright Form:
- IEEE Electronic Copyright (eCopyright) Form from EDAS (recommended) – see the instructions here or
- IEEE Copyright Form (in DOC form or PDF form) – For this option, an author needs to print and scan the signed copyright form, and then upload it to the EDAS system.
5. Camera-Ready Paper Upload
Please follow the instructions here in preparing your final manuscript (camera-ready paper). All the camera-ready papers that passed the step no. 3 above have to be submitted using the PROCEEDINGS under EDAS system by 14 August 2016. To submit the camera-ready paper, you need to complete the steps below.