Congratulations for your paper acceptance in iBioMed 2016 .
Before uploading your camera-ready manuscript, please read the following registration information:
|Regular Member IEEE||250||300||√||√||√||√|
|Student Member IEEE||200||250||√||√||√||√|
|Regular Member IEEE||1.500.000||2.000.000||√||√||√||√|
|Student Member IEEE||1.200.000||1.400.000||√||–||√||√|
- National participant/Indonesian category is intended for national participant with Indonesian affiliation only.
- Check mark (√) accounts for 1 item included.
- Registration fee includes the two days of the conference (all sessions and keynotes), seminar kit, coffee breaks and lunches for all participants.
- Student registration should be proven by valid student ID. Scanned student ID is submitted during online registration and the student ID should be shown during the Conference at the Registration Desk.
- Member or Student Member of IEEE must declare a valid membership status e.g. a scanned of IEEE Member or Student Member card or other evidences during online registration.
- No cancellation/refund is accepted after 5 September 2016
- Early Bird Registration deadline: 10 August 2016
- Late Registration deadline: 14 August 2016
Additional Fees for All Registrants
|Each Add. Page
(max. 2 pages)
- Printed Proceeding is available upon request.
- Multiple accepted papers with the same first author will have to pay one basic registration fee for the first paper and, in addition, a reduced (extra paper upload) fee for each additional paper.
Official Receipts and Certificate of Participation
The official receipts for payment will be issued during the Conference at the Registration Desk. Each attendee will be issued with a certificate of participation based on the data in registration form below (person who paid and registered or presenter).
Letter of Acceptance (Invitation Letter):
For authors who require the Letter of Acceptance, please log in to the EDAS system. There will be an option for authors of accepted papers to electronically request the letter of invitation (click the Visa letter button).
Updating your EDAS profile
Before doing registration, it is important to adjust your EDAS profile for registration purpose. The committee of iBioMed 2016 will validate and check your EDAS profile and your registration data. To adjust your profile, please do the following steps:
- Click “My Profile” button at top left menu
- Update your information, including your status (student / academia / NGO ), affiliation, and contact information.
- If you are IEEE member, you can access “Add society membership” menu to obtain special price for IEEE member.
- Enter your IEEE member. EDAS will check whether your membership status is eligible for discounted registration fee.
Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed on the paper must register and complete the payment before 14 August 2016 (Late Registration deadline). The registration is open from until 14 August 2016, 23:59 GMT+7.
Please be informed that registration should be done before uploading camera-ready version of the manuscript.
- For International (Foreign) Participants
Payment can be done via EDAS system :
- For National Participants
Payment can be done via Bank Transfer to:
Bank Name : PT. BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (Persero) Tbk.
Account Name : Joint conference 2016
Account Number : 98-888-1707-4110-918
Swift Code: BNINIDJA
Message for Beneficiary: Registration fee for IBIOMED 2016 from [Author’s Name]
Completing The Registration Process (For International and National Participants )
After successfully completing the payment, please complete the form below (* are required) to finalize the registration process.
- For author (presenter), please complete the registration here.
- For co-authors (not presenting paper), accompanying person, and observer, please complete the registration here.