Registration for the conference will open in May 2017. Please re-visit this site for information on registration rates and to register.
|Regular Member IEEE||250||300||√||√||√||√|
|Student Member IEEE||200||250||√||√||√||√|
|Regular Member IEEE||1.500.000||2.000.000||√||√||√||√|
|Student Member IEEE||1.200.000||1.400.000||√||–||√||√|
For each article which is accepted as a journal paper, additional US$ 100 will be required along with the conference fee above when the author registers the paper.
- National participant/Indonesian category is intended for national participant with Indonesian affiliation only.
- Check mark (√) accounts for 1 item included.
- Registration fee includes the two days of the conference (all sessions and keynotes), seminar kit, coffee breaks and lunches for all participants.
- Student registration should be proven by valid student ID. Scanned student ID is submitted during online registration and the student ID should be shown during the Conference at the Registration Desk.
- Member or Student Member of IEEE must declare a valid membership status e.g. a scanned of IEEE Member or Student Member card or other evidences during online registration.